Details: Competitive compensation is commensurate with experience and skills for the position.
445 Sherman Avenue
QuestBridge is a nonprofit organization that connects outstanding low-income students with educational opportunities that can change their lives, as well as the demographics of our nation’s leading educational institutions. To learn more, check us out at www.questbridge.org.
The small and dynamic Research & Focused Initiatives (RFI) team plays a unique role within QuestBridge, providing all teams with research, knowledge-building tools, and thought-partnership on topics of long-term importance to our organization.
The RFI Associate position offers an opportunity to develop a deep understanding of the QuestBridge mission and our far-reaching, entrepreneurial approach. With our mission at the forefront of their mind, the RFI Associate will tackle challenging questions related to our impact – delivering projects and resources that expand our capacity to help aspiring students access life-changing opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Track and review the latest research related to high-achieving, low-income students, college and career access, and other topics relevant to our industry
- Analyze data on our students’ demographics, progress, and outcomes to discover trends and opportunities for greater impact
- Present well-rounded research and findings to QuestBridge teams in a way that is directly relevant to their work, and empowers them to be successful
- Collaborate with QuestBridge teams on projects to expand our impact and achieve our organizational mission – developing new tools, planning for new initiatives, refining our programs to meet student needs, and more
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of full-time professional experience
- Passion for social entrepreneurship, particularly related to issues of equality of opportunity and education
- Analytically-minded and able to draw conclusions using findings from large data sets, leading industry research, and QuestBridge’s own knowledge base
- Critical thinker able to arrive at actionable solutions that meet project goals
- Technical abilities: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Skilled writer and comfortable speaking to diverse audiences
- Experience using databases, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or Tableau
Competitive compensation is commensurate with experience and skills for the position.
Well-rounded benefits package included with full-time employment.
Hours and Location of Work
This is a full-time position located at the QuestBridge office in Palo Alto, CA.
Well-rounded benefits included with full-time employment.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and your name in the subject line, e.g. "RFI Associate - John Doe".
Thank you for your interest in employment with QuestBridge.
QuestBridge is an equal opportunity employer.