Details: $13.07 / hour
Albertina Kerr empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges and other social barriers to lead self-determined lives and reach their full potential.
We're seeking a Skills Trainer for our community based programs. The Skills Trainer provides skills-based mental health training and support to children and families in community-based settings as part of our community based services for early and school-age children and families.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in human services, social work, social science, or a related field
- Ability to relate effectively with clients and families and respond to crisis situations
- Meet agency driving requirements
- Willing to submit to a criminal background check
Apply online at AlbertinaKerr.org!
The nature of the services we provide prevents us from allowing in-person applications or inquiries. Albertina Kerr maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, or other factors protected by law. Individuals with disabilities can request accommodation in the application and employment process by contacting 503-262-0145.
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Hours – Full & Part-Time Available
- 100% paid Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for employee-only plans
- Short- & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Holidays and Personal Accrued Leave (PAL)
- Retirement Savings Plan – 401(k) - with Employer Match
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- Positive Work Environment
- Training & Advancement Opportunities
Minimum Education Required