Are you a left brain and a right brain person?
Can you write marketing and development copy that compels companies to want to be involved? Do you enjoy the satisfaction of planning a project and seeing it through to fruition with all the “i”s dotted and the “t”s crossed? Do you take pride in a well-constructed spreadsheet? Do you enjoy working with people who won’t throw you out to sea before you can swim but truly want to see you succeed? If so, this job is for you.
- Develop communications that advance OMeGA’s mission.
- Draft and submit donor applications, providing all information and materials requested.
- Assist with grant applicant notifications and assign/approve follow ups, as requested.
- Generate graphs/figures to be used on OMeGA’s communications.
- Manage administrative issues related to the Board and Review Committee including drafting meeting minutes and scheduling meetings.
- Strong organizational skills with amazing attention to detail and follow up. Ability to prioritize and coordinate a high volume of projects and details simultaneously.
- Good verbal communicator who can build relationships with volunteer leadership, staff and partners.
This full-time position builds on skills honed in college and takes it to the next step in a professional office setting. It’s ideal for recent college grads who understand the importance of being trustworthy and responsible. Must be accountable for your own actions while understanding you don’t know all the questions or have all the answers.
Minimum Education Required