Details: Commensurate with Experience, plus Benefits Package
611 North Rampart Street
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Executive Director and Director of Development with the research and identification of targeted major donor prospects.
- Assist Executive Director and Director of Development with the planning and implementation of an aggressive grant proposal strategy.
- Develop and write grant proposals to foundations/corporations and other grant-making organizations, persuasively communicating the organization’s mission, programs, and services to potential funders.
- Manage reporting requirements for corporate and foundation gifts, including acknowledging donations, tracking deadlines, preparing reports, and ensuring consistent and timely correspondence.
- Establish and maintain personal contact and relationships with foundation/corporation contacts and program officers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with (2) to (5) years development experience.
Proficiency in various computer software applications: MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Pro, Adobe Creative Suite.
Excellent communications and organizational skills, and proficiency with database management skills.
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Paid Sick and Vacation Time
403b Savings and Retirement Program
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required