Committee Associate and Executive Assistant - New York City Bar Association
- Job posted by New York City Bar / City Bar Justice Center, Inc.
Details: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications for the position.
42 West 44th Street
· Help advance the Association’s mission by supporting the work of the Association’s 160 committees
· Assist with committee membership administration using membership database
· Help manage and oversee special programming and events for new lawyers which includes planning, organizing and marketing events
· Help manage logistics for committee programming including booking programs, reviewing program content and marketing
· Maintain organizational database for tracking programs
· Assume primary responsibility for special projects, including the coordination of certain annual awards programs
· Help maintain social media presence and committee web pages
· Serve as an administrative liaison between the Association and the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs NGO Branch.
· Schedule meetings, handle correspondence, conduct research and provide assistance to the Executive Director’s Office
· Works on various ad hoc projects and support the Executive Office as needed
· Provide general administrative support; answering phone calls
Position requires excellent communication and computer skills, experience in an office setting, and ability to work as a team, multi-task and manage time effectively.
Interest in nonprofit organizations preferred.
We offer an attractive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume with salary requirements to: New York City Bar Association, ATTN: Human Resources Director, 42 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036. The cover letter and resume may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
The New York City Bar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.