40 Wall Street
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills. Ability to communicate well and work collaboratively and effectively with others.
· Ability to commit to a flexible work schedule and to travel throughout the five boroughs when necessary.
· Proficiency in working independently to identify, analyze and solve problems.
· Demonstrated time-management skills; able to manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines; perform well under pressure.
· Computer-literate, with knowledge of: Microsoft Office applications; Constant Contact; social media outlets including Facebook and Twitter; and other web-based applications.
· Passionate about the work and impact potential of the Girl Scout movement on girl members.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please include “Camp Program Associate” in the subject line of your e-mail. Resumes received without a cover letter will not be considered. No phone calls please.
Minimum Education Required