- The Senior Budget & Contract Analyst provides support to the Community Partner program and Healthcare Integration service division of Bay Cove through ongoing analysis and oversight of fiscal operations.
- The Analyst completes monthly internal auditing of revenues and expenses, prepares revenue and cost projections, identifies fiscal trends and problems, and works closely with senior program staff to address and reconcile these issues.
- Specifically, this person will: develop and monitor budgets.
- Identify, analyze, and correct program budget variances.
- Prepare financial reports for forecasting, trending, and results analysis monthly.
- Complete periodic reporting to Mass Health.
- Produce written analysis of budget-to-actual variances.
- Act as a liaison for program staff.
- Provide a resource for problem solving and training on cost coding, financial report interpretation, and information sharing.
- Degree from an accredited School or College with an emphasis in the Accounting, Finance, Human Services Management, or related field, plus at least three years of experience in fiscal analysis.
- Prior experience with 3rd party/insurance reimbursed services, such as from a hospital, health center, or medical office setting.
- Experience with Mass Health funded services is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of budget and contract administration.
- Ability to comprehend program goals, objectives, and operations and to relate these to budgetary program analysis.
- Knowledge of GAAPS principles, State and Federal regulations as they apply to Massachusetts Human Service providers.
- Ability to prepare and interpret financial reports and statements.
- Proficiency in Excel and basic mathematical operations.
- High degree of general computer literacy; ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply on-line or send resume to email@example.com