Living Beyond Breast Cancer, founded in 1991, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to connect people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support. LBBC provides support and education for individuals throughout the country who are impacted by breast cancer. LBBC reaches more than 600,000 people annually through our programs. LBBC is headquartered in Bala Cynwyd. For more information, visit LBBC.ORG.
The Database Assistant supports several of Living Beyond Breast Cancer’s administrative functions. This position will input and maintain constituent information in the organization’s database and provide administrative support to the leadership volunteer programs.
This is a 2-3 month, in-office position, approximately 22.5 hours.
· Support the organization’s data tracking functions in Raiser’s Edge, LBBC’s database of record.
· Enter new constituents, both individually and through batch uploads. Perform database maintenance and general data entry.
· Support the work of LBBC’s Leadership Volunteers, individuals who represent the organization in their communities throughout the country.
· Process and track all outreach material requests from Leadership Volunteers and communicate with volunteers about the status of their materials.
· Process all activity reports from Leadership Volunteers and request reports from volunteers when not received.
· Input and maintain leadership volunteer information and outreach activities in Raiser’s Edge.
· Track healthcare providers referred to LBBC by Leadership Volunteers and provide contact information to Outreach Manager for follow up.
· Work with staff to improve, develop and implement new tracking and management strategies.
Minimum Requirements and Preferred Background
· Associate’ degree, bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience conducting data entry and reporting in relational databases; experience in Raiser’s Edge strongly preferred
· Superior organizational skills and attention to detail; Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong computer application skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Interest in women’s health issues or oncology
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: email@example.com. Living Beyond Breast Cancer is an equal opportunity employer. We seek diverse candidates who identify with our mission of connecting people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support.