Details: Based on experience
139 Thompson Lane
The Family Center (a growing, fast paced nonprofit currently located in Davidson and Rutherford Counties) seeks a dynamic new “family member” to coordinate and carry out oversight of its Databases (DonorPerfect, Salesforce, OneCause) and Internal Dashboards (Excel: PowerPoint). Qualified candidates must have a willingness to embrace a Trauma Informed Culture that honors all races, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
The Manager, Database & Development is integral in helping TFC pursue our mission of breaking multigenerational cycles of child abuse, neglect, and trauma. Competitive candidates will: welcome curiosity as a means to learn and grow personally and professionally, greet challenges with flexibility and a collaborative approach, and pursue excellence in work products and community presence.
At The Family Center, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. TFC is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
The Family Center offers a competitive salary for the market based on experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Database Configuration, Management, Processes, Procedures, Data Entry, Gift Processing, and Acknowledgment; Regular Reporting
- Direct Mail
- working with donor mailings on an as needed basis
- Grant Reporting
- provision of statistics and narratives (proposals & reports); annual report stats/calendar
- oversee monthly collection processes including recurring donor payments & pledges
- Database Configuration and Management (Processes and Procedures for Data); Data Entry
- Database Reporting
- reporting to CBCAP and reports for grants/foundations, etc.
- maintain organizational dashboards to track targeted goal attainment
- work with staff to obtain data on a monthly basis; and prepare for external communication
- Data to Budget Reconciliation
- assist with reconciliation of database to budget; prepare and send data for annual audit and 990 prep
- Special Events
- oversee (configure/manage) event management database (including auction, registration, ticket sales, acknowledgments, communications, and collections).
- train staff and volunteers on program
- provide technical support for events
- Required Capabilities, Skills, & Knowledge:
Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Work Experience highly proficient in Microsoft 365 (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) 2 to 5 years of database use and/or management experience strong written/verbal communication skills excellent customer service skills that are inclusive of diverse populations and personalities self-initiator, fast learner, team player excellent organization and project management skills capable of meeting challenging deadlines while “herding cats” nonprofit experience preferred but not required must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license openness to a work culture that is very fast paced and growing rapidly across Middle TN
Benefits Package, Paid Holidays, PTO
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume to April Oberlin, Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org