11 Spring Street
Collaborative Support Programs of NJ (CSPNJ), a peer led not-for-profit organization, seeks a Fiscal Analyst / Biller. Position is full-time 40 hours per week and is eligible for benefits. This position supports the agency's mission, department's mission, employees, consumers and their activities through the overall fiscal management of the agency’s HUD 811 projects. Assist with special projects as directed by the Comptroller. Assist with medical billing and coding. Produce and present detailed billing activity reports as requested. Provides back-up support for the Fiscal Department.
- Responsible for fiscal management of the US Housing and Urban Development (HUD) 811 projects.
- Create and submit annual budgets to HUD, resolve and reconcile any issues and escalate as needed.
- Create additional reports as needed by HUD or CSPNJ Management. These reports include (but are not limited to) monthly report of financial health, Management Fee reports, and quarterly inter-company reports.
- Enter and update tenant records in Sage 50 based on Housing contracts. Review for completeness and accuracy.
- Manage Tenant Escrow accounts. Reconcile monthly bank Escrow accounts.
- Manage year-end HUD audits. Assist with other audits as needed
- Assist with the coordination and processing of, charge entry, claims submissions, payment posting, accounts receivable follow-up, and reimbursement management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 2 or more years of work related experience in a non-profit agency preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required including knowledge of Pivot Tables
- Knowledge of Sage 50/Peachtree accounting software, Property Management Bookkeeping and Medical Insurance/Healthcare Billing and Collections experience a plus.
Full Benefit Package including: Medical, Dental & Vision. In addition: 6 weeks vacation, 401k, Health Advocate, EAP, Telemedicine.
Minimum Education Required