Details: $16.50-17.50 per hour
Find true job satisfaction in a company that values your organizational skills and passion for business outreach and communications in a “work hard, play hard” culture! Working Wardrobes--a non-profit organization dedicated to providing a path for adults in crises to reenter the workforce--is embarking on an exciting period of expansion as we move into our 27th year of bringing the dignity of work to at-risk individuals in our community. We’re now seeking an experienced self-starter, with impeccable communication skills, business savvy, and a passion to serve, to take ownership of our need for community and corporate engagement, during a maternity leave.
As the Corporate Social Responsibility Coordinator, your mission will be to oversee all CSR activity. You will be leading the charge in connecting companies with the organization’s opportunities. A keen understanding of business operations, financial implications and an appreciation of the different moving parts that it takes to fuel our business, especially as the need for more corporate partnerships can help fuel the organizations growth. We are looking for a talented individual who thinks strategically, works logically, communicates effectively and efficiently, bringing passion to the work we do each day in transforming lives.
This role will provide you with a “bird’s eye view” of our dynamic business and you’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats, including:
Corporate Social Responsibility Program Management
- Maintain consistent numbers of corporate supporters through identification, cultivation, and ongoing engagement & recognition
- Escalate company contacts to proper outlets, ensuring that they are increasing engagement through hiring our clients, financial donations, In Kind donations, attending our events, volunteering in another capacity, and/or any other opportunity that suits their interest.
- Responsible for clear communication with WW for all CSR activities
- Develop and implement corporate partnership opportunities for companies.
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of business development and experience with volunteer events of 200-500 volunteers.
- Thorough understanding of social media and state of the art online systems for volunteer registration
- Experience and ability is as important as education, but a Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Ability to work with staff in putting together client events and to understand and fill the volunteer needs
- Computer literacy with MS office suite, including Outlook, Excel, and Word; QuickBooks proficiency is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with a minimum of supervision
- Strong sense of discretion, confidentiality.
- Superior multi-tasking capabilities with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Professional demeanor and positive, upbeat attitude.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
- Able to remain in a stationary position (both sitting and standing) 50% of the time
- Able to move about inside the Career Center to access file cabinets, volunteers, corporate contacts, etc.
- Able to operate office equipment such as a computer, calculator, copy machine and fax machine.
- Able to move equipment and supplies weighing up to 25 pounds for various events
- Able to move, traverse – move to access documents, files, supplies, etc.
- Must be able to detect funnel clouds from long distances
- Frequently communicate with Corporate contacts, donors and volunteers who have inquiries about the organization’s mission and services. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Working Wardrobes does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com