Details: Part-Time, 24 hours per week, $25 per hour
305 E Street, NW
The Community Family Life Services (CFLS) is a nonprofit organization that provides families with children, re-entry women, and homeless individuals with the tools needed to move beyond poverty and homelessness. We also support women who are returning home following a period of incarceration by assisting them as they move into permanent self-sufficiency.
CFLS has two primary goals: to provide short-term crisis assistance; and to empower individuals and families to positively change their lives. Our programs and services include transitional housing, mentoring for individuals and families, employment coaching and placement, case management, family education, and emergency services such as food and clothing distribution, as well as assistance with identification and local transportation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but high school diploma accepted
- 5+ years of experience a Senior or Executive Administrative Assistant
- Superior organizational skills a must
- Greet funders, community partners, clients for the Executive Director
- Bookkeeping, Invoicing and Payment skills a must
- Point-of-contact and manage Information Technology program/provider
- Maintain up-to-date digital and hard copy filing systems
- Provide administrative support to staff, contractors and consultants
- Schedule Executive Director meetings and appointments, and manage calendar
- Extensive knowledge of word processing programs and database spreadsheets
- Ability to create organized filing system
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Answer phone calls on behalf of Executive Director in a timely, professional manner
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Office Outlook 365, and other programs
- Typing speed at least 60 WPM
- Overachieving attitude and solid work ethics
- Additional senior level administrative responsibilities as assigned
Full medical health coverage, including dental and vision. Paid vacation, sick and holiday leave.
Minimum Education Required