Sheltering Arms is currently seeking an Multi-Systemic Therapy (MST) Therapist who will be responsible for providing intensive home/community base behavioral treatment to high-risk youth and their families residing in Queens.
- Provides MST-SA treatment to families
- 75% of the therapeutic services are done in the home and/or community, maintaining a caseload of 5-6 clients with as much as 4 face-to-face clinical contact hours per week. MST Therapists provides 24/7 on call services to families that reside in the Queens community.
- Completes MST weekly summaries for supervisory feedback
- Participate in weekly group supervision
- Individual supervision focusing on clinician development and review of session recordings.
- Training parents conduct urinalysis and follow MST-SA protocol.
- Continuous assessment of safety and risk of each youth in the home in accordance to ACS policy.
- Utilization of PROMIS (ACS system) for entering client contacts.
- 5-10% utilization of CONNECTIONS (ACS system) for documentation (assessments, services plans, progress notes, and termination paperwork. Other 90-95% of paperwork is done on an offline template)
- Provides case management support to linkages and referrals to additional support services and plans for termination
- Attends case conferences, MST and ACS trainings, meetings and supervision.
- Other duties assigned by Supervisor
- Master's Degree in Social Work or related field
- Clinical experience
- MST certified (can be trained when hired)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English strongly preferred)
It is the policy of Sheltering Arms that the Agency wholly complies with the equal treatment of all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful discrimination as to an individual’s perceived or actual race, creed, color, national origin, alienate, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, or veteran status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, layoff and termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply please click on the link provided.