Details: Based on experience
150 S. Warner Road
King of Prussia
NephCure Kidney International (NephCure) seeks a Marketing Coordinator to manage partnerships and deliverables oriented at engaging patients in clinical research. The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills and a creative marketing mindset. The position will be focused on connecting the patient community with clinical research opportunities using innovative strategies and serve as a key contact in relationships with NephCure’s external pharmaceutical/biotech relationships. The Marketing Coordinator should leverage existing resources at NephCure (GoogleAds, Social Media, Website, Email) as well as be open to exploring new and innovative strategies to build awareness awareness of clinical trial opportunities and engage constituents. In collaboration with the NephCure team, the Marketing Coordinator will also: 1) provide creative input on general clinical trial education materials and messaging, 2) track the progress of individual milestones, and 3) deliver regular communication updates and generate impact reports.
This role requires the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and with diverse constituencies, including pharmaceutical and biotech stakeholders, patients, researchers, physicians and other healthcare providers, as well as NephCure staff and volunteers. The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter with a creative eye, excellent time management skills, and attention to detail. The right candidate will be energized by the challenge of engaging patients in clinical trial opportunities and using data to demonstrate NephCure’s contribution to trial success.
- Coordinate trial-awareness activities, including but not limited to, content development, materials creation, video awareness campaigns and attendance at required meetings.
- Plan, create, and schedule daily messages for social platforms (prioritizing Facebook and Instagram but including Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), ensuring that all messaging aligns with specific trial brands, project timelines and monthly and weekly marketing goals and themes.
- Maintain the NephCure voice through informed yet approachable copywriting and ensure all imagery is brand-appropriate, compelling and aspirational.
- Expand and leverage NephCure’s video assets to motivate stakeholders through compelling stories, testimonials and explainer pieces.
- Serve as point of contact to external partners. Monitor and prepare impact reports on recruitment progress, be responsive to day to day questions, schedule and participate in check in calls.
- Liaise with NKI staff to help spread awareness around trial opportunities, distribution of materials and promotion of trial-specific programming.
- Utilize Project Management Software (Task Ray) to develop, monitor, and track multiple project proposals to ensure NKI is adhering to timeline, deliverables and budget.
- Support special events and perform other tasks as assigned.
NephCure offers a competitive benefits package and flexible working hours.
Minimum Education Required