Details: Commensurate with experience
Why Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation: Does your work change lives? Does your work bring hope to the people you serve every day? If you join the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation staff team it will!
The Foundation is a dynamic organization serving more than 1.6 million patients through its research programs and a wide array of patient services. Every team member EMPOWERS patients and their families to make informed decisions about their own healthcare, INSPIRES by helping them tell their stories and CONNECTS the community so no one ever has to feel alone in their IBD journey.
Position Summary: Working in partnership with one of the country's most dynamic, progressive voluntary health organizations, you will be an integral part of building the community of patients, families, and business partners at a time when special events have become one of the Foundation’s fastest growing campaigns. As our Fundraising Manager, and guided by senior development professionals, you'll help accomplish our critical mission agenda through developing relationships with volunteer leaders and fundraisers, nurturing corporate partnerships and their creative thinking, which will empower them to succeed. Together we’ll reach the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's goals for funding our critical mission agenda.
In partnership with the Executive Director, this position will be directly responsible for one walk in Atlanta with a goal of $268,000..
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Create annual operational plan including marketing, budgeting and project management
- Devise and implement an annual engagement plan that includes team, corporate, and volunteer development
- Recruit and support relationships with volunteers, participants and committees needed for the success of Take Steps
- Manage logistics to provide an inspirational day-of event experience for corporate partners and participants
- Utilize existing national materials to develop a marketing and recruitment plan to increase community participation in Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis
- BA or BS degree required with minimum two years of relevant experience a plus
- Skilled in building and sustaining meaningful relationships
- Aptitude for planning, budgeting, and time management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Computer skills including basic data management
- Creative thinker/problem solver
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends as needed
Note: THE CROHN’S & COLITIS FOUNDATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD, DELETE, CHANGE OR MODIFY THE JOB DUTIES.
Minimum Education Required