The Contracts and Grievance Center (CGC) of SEIU Local 32BJ is looking for a responsible and dedicated data and operations analyst for CGC’s electronic case management and database system and other administrative operations.
With 163,000 members in eleven states and Washington DC, SEIU 32BJ is the largest union representing property service workers in the country. Our members have fought for and achieved high standards for private and public sector property service workers, and we continue to fight for higher standards for thousands of unorganized service workers. We are committed to engaging our diverse membership and to developing members to lead our organizing, political, social justice and contract campaigns. The CGC enforces our contracts, protects and advocates for our members and works toward workplace justice.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Management of the Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) case management system, including:
- Training and support of grievance staff in use of the CRM system
- Integrating data with main member database and ensuring data accuracy
- Support of ancillary systems such as Xperido (document production), Sharepoint (document storage), Scribe (data synchronization) and Qlikview (reporting) systems.
- Updating customized agreement templates for managing grievance deadlines and customized intake processes for grievance claims
- Working with 32BJ IT department and outside vendors on bug fixes and custom development, and ensuring CRM’s availability and uptime
- Development of custom forms, workflows and calendar to support grievance department work
- Development and support of customized reports in CRM and Qlikview to support grievance staff, administrators, attorneys, and managers
- Development and maintenance of key metrics to support quality control of grievance process
- Development of customized reports for 32BJ partners such as benefit funds, employers and arbitration agencies
- Quality control and document production
- Two to three years relevant experience
- Experience identifying opportunities for data collection and analysis that informs decision-makers
- Ability to present analysis to grievance staff, including effective oral, written and visual presentation skills
- Training experience, including the ability to train staff with a wide variety of technical backgrounds
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to travel and work extended hours, as needed
- Dynamic problem solver in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Significant interest or prior experience in the labor movement and commitment to social justice a definite plus
- Experience with Microsoft CRM or equivalent systems
- Experience developing workflows
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including excel, and other spreadsheet software
- Experience generating reports
- Knowledge of Qlilkview or related reporting tools like SSRS or Tableau
- Experience with SQL query language a plus
This is a full time, salaried position with a full benefits package. 32BJ offers a great work environment, the challenge and satisfaction of making a meaningful contribution to creating good jobs in our economy while earning a competitive salary.
Our benefits package includes a pension plan and employer-paid medical and dental coverage for full-time employees and their eligible dependents.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
32BJ is an equal opportunity employer. People of color and women are encouraged to apply.
Please send a resume and a cover letter describing your experience and salary requirements to Human Resources at HR@seiu32bj.org. Please use “CRM” in the Subject line of your email.