1111 19th Street Northwest
District of Columbia
Opportunity@Work is a nonprofit social enterprise with a mission to expand access to career opportunities so that all Americans can work, learn, and earn to their full potential in a dynamic economy.
Opportunity@Work helps motivated individuals access and finance skills training for the tech economy. At the same time, Opportunity@Work is
breaking down systemic barriers facing nontraditional job seekers, working with employers to “screen in” candidates based on skills rather than screen out individuals lacking a certain educational pedigree.
About the Role:
The Talent Financing team at Opportunity@Work is responsible for the design, operationalization, and evolution of the financing solution that is aimed at making training financially accessible for low-income Americans. As a key member, the Talent Financing Senior Analyst will be instrumental in performing due diligence of training outcomes and developing the financial models needed to drive our strategic decision-making. Success in the role will be measured by gathering the needed data, quantitatively analyzing the information, and making sound recommendations that guide leadership decision-making that results in mission-oriented financial access for individuals and satisfied partners. This role will report to the Talent Financing Manager.
- Build and upgrade financial models based on program design decisions, outcomes data, and funder profiles
- Source and analyze public and partner-provided data needed to design core elements of the talent financing solution
- Scope new training, funding, and outreach partners from initial research to due diligence of a prospect
- Codify the learnings and long-term growth objectives
- Develop workplans and coordinate with external stakeholders to drive discrete, significant aspects of large-scale programs or serve as the primary point of contact for pilot programs
- Data-oriented: are a master at leveraging Excel to cleanse data sets, draw patterns in data using probability and statistics, and use appropriate data to update existing mathematical models to support decision making
- Analytical: break down complex problems into its parts and apply logical reasoning skills to critically review own work for underlying assumptions
- Entrepreneurial: thrive in a fast-paced environment and take initiative to push forward even when there is ambiguity and risk
- Operational: translate ideas into processes to drive execution and manage multiple tasks across multiple parties, changing deadlines, and different volumes
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume and short cover letter in PDF by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your cover letter, please include an answer to why you believe that you would be a good fit for this role in our organization (e.g., your strengths and major contributions that best describe your abilities).
- Subject Line should read “Talent Financing Senior Analyst”.
- We value past demonstrations of skill above all else. If possible, include samples of previous work (full descriptions of relevant past projects are also highly valued as demonstrations of experience).
We will only review complete applications!
You may also mail your application to:
1111 19th Street NW, Suite 1180
Washington, DC 20036
Attn: HR Generalist
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process.
Opportunity@Work is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization. We value and encourage the contributions of our employees and strive to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential and drive outstanding results. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.