Details: Salary Commensurate with Experience
1822 Young Street
Position Summary: Are you a creative problem solver that thrives in a fast-paced, task orientated environment? Then you might be the person Crossroads Community Services is looking for as we seek to fill our Development & Marketing Coordinator position within our Development Team! As an integral member of a growing organization, this position assists the Director of Development in achieving our fundraising and marketing/communication goals by working within the following areas:
- Donor and community engagement
- Management of Crossroads website and social media accounts
- Event planning
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage campaigns and donor communication with the assistance of the Director of Development. This includes helping to create campaign timelines, creation of materials, implementing campaigns, and creating reports for management team and Board of Directors
- With the assistance of the Director of Development, implement Crossroads’ communication plan, which includes:
- Managing content through all channels (print, email, website, social media, and video communications)
- Monitoring and reporting engagement with each of these channels
- Assist in the coordination of marketing projects, including collection of client photos and stories, creating campaign videos, managing the overall brand of Crossroads, etc.
- Coordinate creation, updating, and inventory management of all marketing materials/collateral
- Coordinate scheduling, design, and distribution of online and print newsletters
- Manage the maintenance of physical and electronic donor and grant files
- Assist with processing of grant applications, awards, and entry into the database
- Assist Director of Development and the Crossroads Development & Marketing Committee with the planning, coordinating, and execution of fundraising and donor appreciation events
- Scheduling/Coordinating of Crossroads Development & Marketing Committee meetings and capturing the minutes of those meetings
- As requested, represent Crossroads at community engagement events, campus outreach efforts, corporate funder fairs, corporate fairs, etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be detail-oriented and a creative inquisitive thinker.
- Demonstrate personal initiative and ability to easily shift focus to respond to changing priorities.
- Be a poised, personable and fun team member.
- Have good judgment, give constructive critique, and be able to take initiative.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office products and social media applications. Experience with donor management and website content management systems a plus.
- Be able to lift and carry 25lbs. and walk/stand for extended periods of time.
- Be available to work occasional nights and weekends as needed for events and meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or substantial work experience
- 1-4 years of experience within a marketing, communications, or development function preferred
- Passion for the mission and work of Crossroads Community Services
- Have own transportation
Crossroads offers full-time employees a complete benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance as well as a simple IRA plan.
Minimum Education Required