171 Goddard Avenue
About The Park School
The Park School is a Pre-K to Grade 8 independent school in Brookline, MA dedicated to excellence in education. The After-School Program (ASP) provides a safe, relaxed, nurturing, and non-academic setting for children at Park in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade V. With its own separate staff and well-equipped facility, ASP offers a cheerful environment where children can participate in a variety of creative projects and indoor and outdoor play. Families who desire a longer day for their children may elect, at additional cost, to stay up until 6 p.m. every day or for a few days each week.
The After-School Program is seeking enthusiastic, nurturing, and responsible individuals to join our friendly and dynamic team. The hours for this position are 2:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Duties & Responsibilities
ASP provides supervised age-appropriate activities for Park students in PreKindergarten through Grade II and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Ensure that respect for diversity, equity and inclusion is emphasized as a core value of
- Respectfully engage with families and demonstrate sensitivity to different cultures, values, configurations, and beliefs.
- Regularly communicate with families.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience working with children and/or experience in an educational setting
- Well developed written and oral communication skills
- Excellent team member and collaborator
- Patience and flexibility
- Sense of humor
- Relevant work experience with primary school age children.
- Please visit The Park School Employment page to complete an application and upload your resume and cover letter.
- The Park School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or family composition or any other status protected by applicable law in the administration of its employment, education, admission, financial aid, and other policies and programs.
Minimum Education Required