Reporting to the Director of Annual Giving, the Senior Annual Giving Officer is an important member of the Annual Giving team.
The Senior Annual Giving Officer plans, implements, and manages annual fund solicitations for The Fund for Pratt and oversees direct mail, email and social media strategies and implementation, including reviewing live proofs for projects. Works with multiple internal constituents and vendors as direct marketing projects are brought to completion. Projects may include information gathering, creating and copy writing, and project execution, in addition to coordination and oversight of projects, depending on the needs of the office at the time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements comprehensive and integrated direct marketing solicitation strategies to secure gifts for The Fund for Pratt.
- Guides and participates in the creation of e-mail and social media content, including working with the Digital Marketing Manager to craft effective solicitations for audience engagement, conversion, and stewardship.
- Proactively coordinates with Creative Services and the Director of Development Communications on design, messaging, and production of content.
- Analyzes and reports ROI (open, click, and conversion rate) and cost-benefit analysis of direct marketing projects.
- Understands database processes for capturing gift, demographic, and other data.
- Submits database query requests for mailing lists to Operations team. Manages data query projects to ensure accuracy of the list. Creates electronic data files of mailing lists for annual giving solicitations and related direct marketing.
- Independently analyzes data related to solicitation result tracking, segment composition, and population performance.
- Performs additional duties, and special projects as required.
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
Experience: Minimum of two years' experience, preferably in higher education or related transferrable experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- The ideal candidate will be deadline-driven with an intense attention to detail. In addition, this individual will be proactive in client and vendor management, anticipating problems that may arise and quickly and independently resolving unforeseen situations along the way.
- Demonstrates a keen understanding of annual fund strategies, constituencies, methods, metrics, and best practices, preferably in higher education. Successful experience creating and executing cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- Must have the ability to work occasional nights and weekends.
- Excellent writing, organizational, interpersonal and decision making skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team and manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Raiser's Edge or similar database system.
TO APPLY: Please submit your cover letter and resume. If you are selected for an interview, please be prepared to provide at least 5 References via our on-line reference tool system. At least 2 of your References must be, or have been, your direct managers.
PRATT INSTITUTE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND RECOGNIZES AND VALUES THE BENEFITS OF A DIVERSE WORKFORCE.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/tk2v8zspj3zgzvr5
Minimum Education Required