AMERICORPS- Cleveland, OH- MULTIPLE SERVICE SITES
- Job posted by Notre Dame Mission Volunteers AmeriCorps
Make a difference for a year and build your professional network!
OPPORTUNITY TO VOLUNTEER WITH STUDENTS; IMMIGRANTS AND REFUGEES
Notre Dame Mission Volunteers is looking for AmeriCorps volunteers to serve at several locations in the Cleveland and Youngstown areas for the 2018-19 year. Service sites include Metro Catholic School, Boys Hope Girls Hope, and Catholic Charities Migration and Refugee Services. AmeriCorps volunteers receive a living stipend of $13,732 and an Education Award of $5,920 upon completion of their service. Positions with NDMVA are an excellent experience for recent college grads, those looking for a career change, or anyone seeking to make a difference in his or her community. For more information, contact Marissa Panzarella at email@example.com.
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident (recently naturalized citizens are encouraged to apply).
- At least 17 years old.
- Pass a national service criminal history check of the national sex-offender registry, and FBI fingerprint check, before starting national service.
- Express commitment to complete one year of National Service.
- Training/Professional Development Opportunities
- Living allowance of $13,732/year, health care coverage. Member may apply for child-care allowance.
- Eligible for $5,920 education award upon successful completion of AmeriCorps term of Service
- An opportunity for federal student loan forbearance during the term of service
Minimum Education Required