40 Marcus Boulevard
Island Harvest, the largest hunger relief organization on Long Island, seeks a part-time Grant Writing Professional to help steward and expand our sizeable portfolio of foundation, corporate, government and individual supporters. We are looking for this individual to work 16 hours per week with a flexible schedule.
- Research new, prospective and current funders.
- Write, edit and submit timely proposals and reports.
- Maintain a calendar of institutional proposal and report deadlines.
- Acquire new major contributors via prospect research, solicitation and cultivation.
- Ensure proper acknowledgement of our major contributors.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 successful years in private/institutional/direct mail fundraising with a strong track record of results.
- Grant writing experience is required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply:
· No relocation package offered. Please forward cover letter, a copy of a grant that you wrote and submitted, salary requirements and resume: Randy Rosenberg at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Island Harvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer