The Resident Counseling Advocate works at A Woman’s Place safe house shelter to assist victims of domestic violence in achieving safety and self-sufficiency.
- Answer AWP’s Hotline and provide crisis counseling and referral services
- Organization and distribution of donations
- Hold house meetings to address resident and house concerns
- Daily database entry in Efforts to Outcome software
- Coach residents to advocate on their own behalf with creditors and other financial institutions, employers, bill collectors, landlords, public and community-based programs.
- Part-time position: 16 hours a week
- Wednesday 12am -8am
- Saturday 4pm-12am
- Option to pick up additional shifts to cover for staff
To learn more about A Woman's Place and the job position please visit: http://awomansplace.org/get-involved/
A Woman’s Place, the only domestic violence organization in Bucks County, PA, provides comprehensive free, private, and confidential service, support, education, outreach, and advocacy to victims of domestic violence and their children and the community.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org