80 Westview Street
The American Camp Association, New England—the region’s leading source for camp information and resources—enriches the lives of children and families through quality camp experiences. We seek a full-time team member based in our Lexington, MA office to:
Design and develop creative, engaging and visually-appealing content for use in print, online and electronic communications that will build and maintain branding consistency. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Graphic design skills and experience.
- Experience in the use of print, electronic, and other media for brand promotion.
- Photo editing and manipulation skills in addition to the ability to catalog and oversee our large and rapidly growing photo and story collection.
- Prior social media experience on the following platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Create, manage and monitor ACA New England’s social media presence.
Create, maintain, update and curate content for www.ACANewEngland.org.
Initiate, create and manage advertising campaigns; assist with marketing efforts.
The successful candidate will possess: demonstrated initiative and ability to interact professionally with others in person, over the telephone, in writing, and electronically. A sense of humor, sound judgment, good instincts, and a major interest in helping to change the lives of children and youth through the camp experience are essential.
Level of Language Proficiency
Required Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally with others in person, over the telephone, in writing and electronically
- Graphic design skills and experience
- Experience in use of print, electronic and other media for brand promotion
- Prior social media experience on the following platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Photo editing and manipulation skills in addition to the ability to catalog and oversee our large and growing photo and story collection
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a commitment to quality and accuracy
- Experience with multimedia features for the web and social media
- Proficient on a PC Microsoft Office Products
- Competency in Adobe In Design and Creative Suite
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Bette@ACANewEngland.org.