505 14th St
Senior Project Manager, Economic Advancement Strategies
JFF is a national nonprofit that drives transformation in the American workforce and education systems. For 35 years, JFF has led the way in designing innovative and scalable solutions that create access to economic advancement for all. Join us as we build a future that works.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to sustaining a diverse community with a work environment that is welcoming, respectful, and encouraging to all. We foster a culture of inclusion that celebrates and cultivates diversity along multiple dimensions, including race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, socioeconomic status, religion, ability, culture, and experience. Join us as we build a future that works! www.jff.org/jobs
Our West Coast office in Oakland, California works as part of our national team to support the capacity of networks of K12, postsecondary, workforce, industry, and community partners to advance strategies that can improve economic mobility for low-income youth and adults.
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager (SPM), Economic Advancement Strategies with at least five years of experience in an education-, workforce-, and/or economic development-related field. This person will be responsible for participating in the implementation of a variety of initiatives that support secondary-postsecondary education, workforce development systems, business and industry. Our team welcomes a dedicated Senior Project Manager who is dedicated to expanding college and career pathways for youth and adults.
We would love to chat if you are:
- Experienced in strategic planning, budget planning, implementation and project management
- Excited about working with a dynamic team and possess evidenced success working with senior-level executives and decision-makers
- Able to design and conduct research
- Organized and able to manage competing priorities effectively
We think our new Senior Project Manager will:
- Have a master’s degree
- Demonstrate expertise in local, regional and/or state economic development
- Possess advanced knowledge of learning agendas using digital/online platforms
- Be a self-starter
- Reside in or willing to relocate to Oakland, CA (or a surrounding town)
Click here to review the full job description.
Then visit our careers page to apply with your resume and cover letter (please don’t forget the cover letter, we are excited to learn more about you!). Our team will review applicants, contact qualified candidates, and share more about the job.
This is an incredible time to join JFF, which celebrates 35 years this year and offers the best of an established and an entrepreneurial organization. Want to know more about life as a JFFer?
Some perks include:
- Retirement matching AND contribution
- Health care paid at 90%
- Tuition reimbursement & professional growth opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
Thanks for your interest in JFF!
Minimum Education Required