Details: This is a part-time position estimated at 14-16 hours a week with some flexibility in work schedule. Salary is $15/hour depending on experience.
The Disaster Recovery International (DRI) Foundation’s vision is to promote ‘Resilient Communities Worldwide’. Resilience is the ability to bounce back from adversity and recover stronger. We focus on sustainable resilience activities over immediate relief with the goal of empowering communities to help themselves, and pursue our vision by promoting disaster risk reduction through partnership and education and aiding recovery efforts through fundraising and volunteerism.
The position offers an opportunity for professional learning in Development. Successful candidates will be interested in helping communities impacted by disaster, promoting volunteerism, and educating others in disaster risk reduction, disaster recovery, and sustainable development.
- Conduct new donor, volunteer, and grant recipient research
- Assist with gift processing and acknowledgment
- Database management
- General office services
This job has your name on it if you have:
- MS Office and database experience
- Excellent research, organization, written, and oral skills
- Ability to take direction, work independently and on a team
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and self-motivation
- Ability to multitask and organize work under minimal supervision and limited resources
- Creative and positive manner facing challenges and changing priorities
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Tuesdays and Fridays 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Paid lunch
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send PDFs of the following documents to email@example.com and indicate PART TIME AA in the subject line:
- Cover letter including salary requirements
- Resume including at least two professional or academic references
Applications that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those invited to interview will be contacted. Please no telephone calls.
The DRI Foundation is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, race, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, veteran status, the presence of a non-job related handicap, or any other legally protected status.