JOB SUMMARY: Provides direct care services to developmentally disabled. Supervises and monitors participant’s daily activities and progress.
- Coordinates the implementation of the individual’s goals and objectives as defined by the Individual Habilitation Plan (IHP).
- Supervises the administration of medication, as needed.
- Ensures the safety of program participants.
- Intervenes and redirects participant’s maladaptive behaviors.
- Develops opportunities for community integration, socialization and therapeutic community activities.
- Complies with training requirements as directed by and other applicable regulators.
- Coordinates home visits and participant’s attendance at scheduled events.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com