Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
1100 East Hector Street
Founded in 2010, the Edcamp Foundation builds and supports communities of empowered educators across the United States through peer-led, participant-driven professional learning opportunities. We provide an organizational platform for educators to engage in local learning events using an “unconference” model, while building a nationwide network of teachers to share best practices. The Edcamp movement has grown in a grassroots style to close to 3,000 events in all 50 states and in 33 countries around the world. The Edcamp style of professional development has been recognized by many organizations, including the United States Department of Education, the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD), the TEDx program, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
The Edcamp Foundation is seeking a full-time Office Administrator in our Conshohocken, PA office. The Office Administrator is responsible for executing tasks in a manner that increases overall organizational efficiency, supports Edcamp programs, and delivers on the organization’s administrative needs.
The Office Administrator reports to the Program and Evaluation Manager.
- Believe in the mission of the Edcamp Foundation and focus on supporting the organization’s functioning and efficiency.
- Provide administrative support to facilitate the coordination and execution of the organization’s programs: Edcamp-in-a-Box, Impact Grants, District Initiative, Edcamp Encore and Educator Outreach.
- Maintain Salesforce CRM database; data entry and batch uploads; creating campaigns; merging duplicate contacts.
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks including, but not limited to, answering telephone calls, checking phone messages and forwarding to appropriate staff members, managing electronic info box, and handling all outgoing mail/packages.
- Answer customer service questions within a timely manner from volunteers, participants, and other constituents through phone and email.
- Assist in general communications tasks, including website management and updates.
- Maintain inventory of program-related supplies.
- Participate in Team Meetings; take minutes.
- Perform other related responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Experience cultivating and managing relationships with community members and stakeholders.
- Must be a team player with an excellent ability to multi-task, accompanied by a spirit of flexibility and positive outlook.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service ethic and ability to relate to and communicate well with people.
- Strong information technology and computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office programs and Google Applications.
- Salesforce proficiency required.
- MailChimp knowledge and experience preferred.
The Edcamp Foundation offers a competitive benefits package to its employees, including but not limited to paid time off for sick, vacation and holidays; health, dental and vision insurance; HRA account for approved medical expenses. A dynamic and flexible work atmosphere with a team of professionals dedicated to building and scaling the organization. The Edcamp Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to Justine at email@example.com telling us which of the skills and/or experience above you have, why the Edcamp Foundation is interesting to you, and why you would be a good fit for the Office Administrator position.