Details: Competitive pay; Excellent benefits, retirement, vacation, holiday pay
11725 Sunet Blvd.
We are currently seeking a full-time Advancement Gift Officer to lead an engagement strategy to generate support from Foundations and Corporations while stewarding existing relationships with donors in all areas. The Advancement Gift Officer is also responsible for strategy relating to Alumnae donors and Alumnae Parent donors to cultivate, solicit and steward these donor relationships. This position works closely with the Advancement Team and the Director of Advancement to implement strategies and raise funds.
Nature & Scope of Duties:
· Identifies potential foundation funding, establishes relationships and overseas the grant-writing and reporting process to these foundations in conjunction with other staff
· Develops opportunities and implements strategies for corporate sponsorship
· Assists and attends events associated with corporate sponsorship
· Develops overall plan for alumnae solicitation and oversees implementation of this plan
· Identifies areas of increased funding among Parents of Alumnae and implements strategies
· Plans cultivation events as they pertain to Parents of Alumnae
· Assists in the planning and launch of robust internship and mentorship for senior students and Archer Alumnae. Work closely with College Guidance to secure internship hosts, formalize procedures and match students and alumnae with mentors.
· Creates a Donor Relations and Donor Stewardship Plan for Archer and project manages it effectively
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit; ability to work independently and as part of a team; innovative and seeks a challenge
· Superior interpersonal skills
· Ability to collaborate and effectively interface with colleagues and volunteers
· Superior organizational, time management, oral and written communication skills
· A good sense of humor, enthusiasm for a high-energy work environment, and collegial manner
· Technologically savvy
· Able to work evenings and weekends as required
· High level of diplomacy and discretion when dealing with sensitive information
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required with five to seven years of experience in non-profit development. Gift solicitation experience a must. Experiences with corporations and foundations needed. Experience with independent schools a plus.
The Archer School for Girls is an independent school dedicated to supporting and challenging young women while helping them discover their passions and realize their true potential. To learn more about the School, visit www.archer.org.
To apply please visit: www.archer.org/careers. Resume and cover letter should accompany application. This position is full-time and starts immediately.
No phone calls, please. The Archer School for Girls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply please visit: www.archer.org/careers. Resume and cover letter should accompany application.