Details: Please submit salary requirements with resume
Capital Link seeks a full-time associate project consultant to work under the supervision of the Director of Community Health Center Advisory Services to provide technical assistance and advisory services to nonprofit community health centers and their stakeholders. The associate project consultant will support the organization’s national operations and collaborate closely with internal specialists in capital financing, market assessments, strategic growth planning, forecasts, business plan development, and finance and operations improvement programs. He/she will develop and maintain operational models, assist with presentations and other educational programs, prepare written reports and analyses, and create resource materials to support health center strategic growth. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong commitment to advancing the mission of community health centers in a rapidly evolving health care marketplace.
This position requires significant travel (approximately 30% of time).
- Assist project consultants in preparing forecasts, business plans and other financing assistance services for health centers and supporting organizations.
- Enter information into forecast models, collect data from clients as requested, and assist project consultants in preparation of final reports.
- Review financial audits and statistics/metrics contained in Capital Link’s proprietary financial audit database for accuracy; review trends; create charts and graphs.
- Prepare performance evaluation profile reports including financial analysis and summary write-ups. Assist in preparation of related presentations and webinars as requested.
- Assist in preparation and presentation of operational assessments, financial trend analyses, economic impact analyses, and other products as assigned.
- Gather and prepare data and information for market assessments and develop reports/analyses to determine market growth opportunities for client.
- Undertake other tasks as assigned by supervisor to continue to develop and hone skills with intentions of becoming a full project consultant within the next 2-3 years.
- BS degree in Finance or Business required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in financial analysis, education, and/or business planning.
- Demonstrated history of initiative and strong organizational and communications skills (written and oral).
- Public speaking experience a plus
- Knowledge of lending (particularly community development finance) a plus.
- Knowledge of health industry a plus.
- Mission-orientation; dedication to improving access to high quality community-based healthcare.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects with various deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
As a growing entrepreneurial non-profit organization, Capital Link provides exceptional opportunities to its staff members. Position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. .
No phone calls, recruiters, or staffing firms please!
Capital Link is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, veteran’s status, military status, creed, physical or mental handicap/disability, genetic information, or national origin.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
As a growing entrepreneurial nonprofit organization, Capital Link provides exceptional opportunities to it staff members. The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and/or visit our website at www.caplink.org. To be considered for the position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com (no calls please!).