130 East 59 Street
About the Organization:
UJA-Federation of New York is the largest local philanthropy in the world. For more than 100 years, we’ve brought New Yorkers together to solve some of the most pressing problems facing our community. Thanks to our network of hundreds of non-profits, we can leverage our expertise across any number of areas — including health and human services, arts and culture, and education — to care for Jews everywhere and New Yorkers of all backgrounds, respond to crises close to home and far away, and shape our Jewish future. Our reach extends from New York to Israel to nearly 70 other countries around the world, touching 4.5 million people each year.
This position is responsible for providing reporting and analysis of fundraising operations through preparation of special and recurring reports for fundraising management. The position will report to the manager of FRD Finance and Business Analytics. In addition, the position will be responsible for other projects as determined by the VP, Strategic Management.
- Prepare, support, and document ongoing reports on campaign performance.
- Perform business analysis to create report requirements.
- Write and format reports from fundraising database using Excel, or internal Datamart tool, or other tools.
- Create and/or update and maintain PowerPoint presentation decks
- Ensure proper testing and validation.
- Document created reports and/or changes to existing reports.
- Analyze results to ensure accuracy of data and to produce spreadsheets and other reports for delivery to key constituents.
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials for periodic meetings of various committees and senior management groups.
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization's databases.
- Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Provide project management oversight on other projects from time to time.
Competencies and Qualification:
- Minimum one (1) year of analytical experience.
- Business degree in related discipline.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn use of BI tool
- Experience writing reports for business-end users.
- Must exercise good judgment when working on donor accounts.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of management and staff.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, and have the ability to multitask.
- Ability to anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal / external clients.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply: Equal Opportunity Employment. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Please submit your application directly to our job board at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/UNI1075UJAF