100 Quentin Roosevelt Boulevard
Do you have a "Hospice Heart"?
If your answer is yes, then you are just the clinician we are looking for. When days cannot be added to a life, we add life to remaining days. Our multidisciplinary teams offer culturally-sensitive, end-of-life and palliative care services to patients and their families at home or in assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities and hospitals.
Provides psychosocial support and other Social Work services to Hospice patients and their families in the inpatient, home care/nursing home settings, in pre and post bereavement phases of Hospice service. To serve as social work member of hospice IDG and as liaison between hospice staff and inpatient and nursing home staff. Develops social work plan of care, goals and makes recommendations based on patient/family needs for assigned patients who are direct admission to inpatient units or nursing home/hospice residents. To develop social work plan of care and discharge plans when appropriate for patients admitted into inpatient facility.
- Graduate from the an accredited School of social work
- Minimum of one year experience in Social Work in a healthcare setting (clinical experience strongly preferred)
- New York State MSW licensure required
- Valid NYS Drivers license and car preferred
- Sign On Bonus
- Employee and family health coverage
- Competitive salaries
- Employer contributed pension plan
- Generous time off
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Dependent tuition reimbursement
- 403(b) retirement plan
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, please click the link below to apply: