Middle East Institute
1319 18th Street NW
The Middle East Institute is looking to hire an experienced Arabic language instructor within its Department of Languages and Regional Studies. The ideal candidate is required to have the following minimum qualifications:
- Native speakers who possesses professional training and/or experience teaching a language to adults
- Engaging and motivating individual
- Friendly, gets along with fellow faculty, staff, and interns
- Knowledge of the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR)
- Experience and/or familiarity with the principles of Communicative Language Teaching and Task Based Instruction
- Open to more professional development/training in the future
- Available to teach at MEI (20 hours per week)
To apply, please download and fill in the MEI Teacher Application Form, and send it, along with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use "Arabic Instructor" as the subject line in your e-mail.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in English and Arabic
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please use "Arabic Instructor" as the subject line in your e-mail.