Senior Manager, CMS and Digital Products
- Job posted by American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Are you a strategic thinker with expertise in leveraging technology platforms to grow revenue, enforce web standards, empower colleagues and support a world class digital presence?
This is an opportunity to make your mark by defining CMS platform strategy, supporting colleagues, putting processes into place to improve ACOG's digital presence and supporting content managers. This role, and the launch of a new website, is pivotal in the transformation of ACOG's digital presence, which is part of our organization's 2020 strategic plan.
- Provide technical leadership and hands-on expertise for ACOG's content management system, ecommerce, mobile, search platform, internal ticket system and other touchpoints with ACOG.org.
- Manage platform upgrades and updates, including planning, schedules, communication, implementation, and quality assurance. Keep up-to-date on new features and make recommendations for use.
- Make changes and edits to templates and permissions, managing user accounts and approval workflows.
- Support content migration efforts and make recommendations around how to enforce governance, guidelines and best practices through functionality in digital platforms.
- Manage consistent cleanup of outdated content and media files, enforce rules around content expiration dates.
- Troubleshoot platform issues including with templates, HTML, user experience and display. Work closely with vendors and support staff to resolve issues.
- Work with vendors and ACOG staff to identify requirements, build plan and make enhancements and changes to digital platforms, ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
- Work with analytics team to implement tracking and reporting.
Knowledge Sharing and Best Practices. Create and deliver engaging and effective trainings to non-technical users and content editors on how to use platforms to meet digital objectives.
Digital Platform Advocate. Act as advocate for ACOG digital platforms, ensuring colleagues across the organization understand the value offered and the importance of following best practices when integrating platforms.
Content Workflow and Governance. Support the enforcement of guidelines and governance through defining workflows, structuring templates and setting permissions, and identifying and implementing features that help support governance.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years of experience with progressive responsibility managing and supporting digital technology platforms including web content management, search, ecommerce systems.
- Minimum of two years of experience with Sitecore required
- Minimum of two years of experience managing ecommerce system required
- Minimum of two years of experience using platform functionality to support the enforcement of content governance.
- Knowledge of Association Management Systems like Netforum a plus
- Proven understanding of accessibility and section 508 compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of web services and APIs
- Experience working with and leading cross-departmental teams
ACOG is an EEO employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. As a federal government contractor and in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, the College takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees covered are not discriminated against because of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex (gender), age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic that is protected by applicable law. For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights, please view this poster: EEO is the Law. The College also participates in E-Verify.
Minimum Education Required