330 West 42nd Street
The 1199SEIU Child Care Funds help healthcare workers balance family and work responsibilities through affordable child care, youth and educational programs. We provide services to unionized workers represented by 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East. The Funds offer benefits to over 12,000 children with after-school programs, summer and holiday camps and college preparation courses.
If you’re ready for the brightest career future, join us in this excellent opportunity to showcase your talents. We are currently seeking an experienced Supervisor, Registration and Enrollment for our Program Operations department.
- Supervise the daily operations and staff activities of the Registration & Enrollment Unit including online registration team
- Schedule work assignments for the Program Assistants and seasonal staff. Complete and review Program Assistants annual evaluations
- Monitor and track Add/Drop/Transfers (ADTs) requests given to the staff for processing. Oversee and coordinate the ADT’s process and distribute ADTs to the team
- Provide members with excellent member service in-person or call-in when responding to questions and/or concerns
- Log of all received change requests into a SmartSheet and complete the approved changes
- Analyze ADT data for types of changes, cost, turnaround time, and trends.
- Respond to member questions regarding request status. Address member’s concerns and information needs at Child Care Fund (CCF) sponsored events and delegate meetings
- Interview candidates for Registration season and assist the Manager with training of seasonal staff
- Develop and audit seasonal staff during registration season, assist and troubleshoot problems that may arise and provide guidance on procedure for effective flow of registration.
- Maintain, aggregate, analyze and evaluate daily operational data, procedures, and events related to member applications. Prepare periodic reports as needed (i.e. monthly reports, ADT summaries, registration recommendations and online registration information)
- Prepare Registration Literature by drafting or editing manuals, flyers, applications (physical and electronic)
- Schedule on-sites for tabling and registration with Benefit & Pension Fund (NBF) Outreach Unit and provide NBF Outreach Unit with necessary CCF literature for their tables
- Process unit payroll for permanent and temporary staff
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management
- Must meet performance standards including attendance and punctuality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in years of experience required
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working with youth and families environment required; to include one (1) year in a leadership role or team lead required
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Experience with relational databases and their structure, SmartSheet, RightFax, and Qlikview preferred
- Bilingual speaking (Spanish, Creole, French, Russian, Cantonese) preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure and independently
- Ability to work flexible hours including some evenings and Saturdays
child care, medical, dental, no copays, prescriptions included
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent fully employer-paid comprehensive benefits package and talented professional colleagues. For consideration and to apply, please visit us at https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=NBF1199&cws=1&rid=7415. Please mention you saw this ad in Idealist. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.