Mental Health Systems (MHS) was established 40 years ago to provide mental health and substance abuse services. Our mission is to improve the lives of individuals, families, and communities impacted by substance abuse and behavioral health disorders. Our mission is to reduce disparities in behavioral health care delivery by creating a workforce that is culturally competent; promotes wellness, recovery and resiliency; and improves the lives of individuals, families and communities impacted by substance use and mental health challenges.
The Layout Editor is responsible for assisting in the essential functions of the Development Department including the production of projects and proposals for procurements. This position will provide support to the Development Department to assure that proposal and project production processes are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Position duties and responsibilities consist of designing and formatting documents, providing assistance with developing agency manuals and booklets, multimedia presentations and reports, visual communication, maintaining development database, monitoring and tracking funding sources, compiling various documents for use in the proposal, and attending to other duties in support of the department.
- Manages the production of various proposals and projects.
- Creates templates using Microsoft Office, and formats assigned proposals according to Request for Proposal (RFP) specifications.
- Formats and finalized assigned proposals according to RFP specifications for printing or electronic publication.
- Assists in compiling data, documents and information for procurements, and leads the production process.
- Researches funding opportunities and disseminate new funding opportunities.
- Assists in developing status reports and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Works collaboratively with writers, Vice Presidents, subject matter experts, and the Development team to compile and organize the input of information necessary to respond in a timely manner to selected grants and proposals, development projects, and other funding correspondence.
- Reviews websites and RFP contacts for new grants/proposals issued as needed.
- Provides other development supportive duties as needed.
- Displays regular and reliable attendance. Reports to and from work on time, as scheduled, and accurately reflects all time on time card.
- Successfully functions as a team member.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and writing skills with ability to proofread own work.
- Strong MS Office, formatting, and publishing skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Possesses good command of the English language and can write in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be resourceful, and possess the initiative and ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
- Utilize logical problem-solving techniques both independently and in collaboration when dealing with document needs, and deadlines.
MHS offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, company sponsored retirement plan, employee assistance program, generous holidays, vacation, and sick for eligible employees.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in English required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your resume.