99 Quentin Roosevelt Boulevard
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field of study (Communication, English etc.)
- Prior experience &/or strong interest in communications, public relations and marketing as it relates to fundraising and events
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of social media platforms required; desktop publishing and graphic design a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team; high energy and able to multi-task.
Position Responsibilities: Become an integral part of the Communications & Events Team. Assist with the planning & implementation of agency events, communications, marketing, membership program, and related board committees. Maintain social media presence, updates to website, department database, files and materials. Perform department administrative functions
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish is a plus!
Minimum Education Required