255 S. Marion
The Residence Case Manager will direct all aspects of the resident’s program to include supporting resident members and assist them so that they can achieve their own individual goals to include developing and delivering programming and providing case management services and advocating for our resident members so that they can access local resources.
- Ensure the department’s financial benchmarks +/- 3% of budget to actual by, effectively managing day to day operations, driving revenue, and monitoring departmental expenses
- Enable proactive, clear, effective and timely internal communications in order to ensure a positive and consistent member experience.
- Identify, collect and interpret data so that it enables informed decision making and ensures the achievement of key performance indicators.
- Ensures Residence Operations are carried out including but not limited to: rent collection, eviction notices, court appearances, recruiting, interviewing, background checks and perform intake procedures on all new residents. Ensures that residents follow all the residence rules and policies and addresses any resident discipline issues, resolve individual resident complaints, problems and issues.
- Establishes trusting, strong relationships with residents and community partners. Utilize mediation and conflict resolution skills as needed to resolve incidents.
- Serve as lead in ensuring the enrollment goals are met, actively seeks out and identifies referral sources and community partners and the primary point of contact for all resident inquiries and applications.
- Follows up on incident reports involving resident & facility members: speaking to all parties involved, documenting all relevant information, conducting and documenting all follow up actions necessary to fully resolve the incident.
- Maintains appropriate case notes and files of supporting documentation.
- Develop programs to meet the health and well-being needs of resident members; topics may include diabetes education, smoking cessation, and other life skill topics.
- Responsible for preparing various daily, weekly & monthly Residence Department reports
YMCA LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES (Team Leader)
Values: Demonstrates in word and action the Y’s core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility and a commitment to the Y’s mission, in all matters at all times.
Quality Results: Demonstrates and fosters a strong commitment to achieving goals in a manner that provides quality experiences.
Functional Expertise: Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
Relationships: Builds authentic relationships in the service of enhancing individual and team performance to support the Y’s work.
Developing Others: Recognizes and acts on the need to continually develop others’ capabilities to attain the highest level of performance possible.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND REQUISITES
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior YMCA supervisory or related experience
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic backgrounds
- Able to work in excess of 40 hours a week, including evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Able to walk, stand, and sit alertly for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Position may require bending, leaning, kneeling, and walking.
- Exposure to communicable diseases and bodily fluids.
- Visual and auditory ability to respond to critical situations and physical ability to act swiftly in an emergency.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
TO APPLY: Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com for consideration.