6301 Riverdale Avenue
- Prepare correspondence and other documents needed to effective manage the Office of Stewardship Services and Property Department.
- Create and maintain up to date files with required information and perform periodic inspections of files to ensure correct placement.
- Take minutes at various department meetings.
- Prepare daily cash receipts for journal entry and update accounting software.
- Prepare and record bank deposits.
- Prepare checks as needed.
- Assist with mailing SS award letters and tax forms.
- Assist with annual Audit.
- Make bank deposits and Post Office visits, as requested.
- Maintain up to date Automobile Files for sisters, including but not limited to: copy of current driver’s license, results of prior road tests, date of next road test and up to date driving record.
· Prepare letters and schedule appointments for sisters who are required to take annual driving test.
- Maintain accurate and updated property records.
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance requests from sisters and staff and communicate timely progress.
- Process and verify accuracy of invoices related to property management.
- Manage and update information related to all service contracts and inspections of properties owned.
- Maintain status of violations on properties owned by Sisters of Charity, including those maintained by the College of Mount Saint Vincent.
- Maintain a calendar of regularly scheduled tasks, such as boiler and elevator inspections, fire alarm testing; and arrange for the scheduled service to be done.
- Review and ensure execution of required and requested maintenance needs via accurate repairs logs.
- Prepare monthly report of all work performed.
- Maintain accurate schedule and requests for St. Margaret’s Villa and Cottage.
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships between departments and outside vendors.
- Work as part of the administrative team to ensure that all office functions are executed accurately and in a timely manner when needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Commitment and understanding of the Mission, history and values of the Sisters of Charity.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various personalities effectively.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Peachtree Accounting Software.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Appropriate Bachelors Degree or minimum of 5 years’ experience in administrative services required.
- Valid NYS Driver’s license.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send requests for further information and/or resumes to Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org