The Metropolitan Boston – Complex Trauma Treatment Initiative (MB-CTTI) at JRI is a mobile service network delivering evidence-based trauma interventions to high-risk and underserved complex trauma-exposed children and youth ages 0-21 living in the Metropolitan Boston region. There are several groups of children and youth that we are prioritizing for services in this project, including trafficked and exploited youth, youth in state custody, LGBTQ youth, youth from military families, and urban youth of color. The primary aim of the MB-CTTI is to reduce behavioral health disparities among these consumer groups. The work of the MB-CTTI includes delivery of clinical services, including individual and family therapy, to children, youth, and their families, as well as consultation and training to program partners. We deliver trauma-informed interventions, consultation, and training to a range of service settings, including outpatient, community based, and residential settings. A central goal of the MB-CTTI is to enhance the infrastructure and capacities of program partners in order to support sustainability of trauma-informed evidence-based practices (EBPs) over time. JRI is a non-profit organization with over 100 diverse programs. The mission of JRI is to provide trauma-informed and socially just services to underserved individuals, families, and communities.
The Metropolitan Boston – Complex Trauma Treatment Initiative (MB-CTTI) at JRI is seeking a committed and flexible clinician interested in joining a stimulating and supportive community dedicated to serving children, young adults, and families impacted by trauma and life adversity. This is an exciting opportunity to provide direct clinical services for a National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) project entitled “Metropolitan Boston – Complex Trauma Treatment Initiative.” This position will involve collaborative work with a team of experts in the field of traumatic stress to deliver mobile trauma-informed evidence-based treatments (EBTs) to a diverse patient population in the Boston region. The position includes providing EBTs including Attachment, Regulation and Competency (ARC), Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), and/or Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) through individual and family therapy as well as caregiver consultation. The clinician will work with JRI programs and external partner programs to provide clinical support and consultation in identifying and implementing EBTs best suited to the population served in each program. This is a fully grant-funded position and training in trauma-informed EBTs will be provided.
Job Specific Qualifications & Professional Attributes:
· Mature, responsible individual capable of working independently and within a team structure.
· Experience and competency working with diverse families and cultures.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to partner with JRI programs and external partner programs.
· Clinically competent to provide services to high-risk children, youth, and their families.
· Skilled at engaging others, and willing to work with parents, families, and youth as full partners.
· Ability to travel; must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving history, insurance, and reliable transportation.
· Must have basic computer skills, including ability to navigate the Internet and basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
· Must pass a standard CORI/SORI screening.
Essential Functions, Duties, & Responsibilities:
· Participate in identifying and implementing trauma-informed EBTs to referred cases.
· Offer direct service to partner agencies to address the needs of the population being served.
· Provide on-site or remote clinical and technical assistance to JRI and external partner programs.
· Collaborate with multidisciplinary treatment team to develop, implement, and adapt EBTs.
· Participate in data collection of clients served.
· Participate in comprehensive training on adapted EBT implementation.
· Provide feedback for success of incorporating EBTs in existing programmatic structures.
· Act as a liaison with collateral agencies and programs; establish and maintain relationships/services that support child and family growth. Act as an advocate for families; educate parents on advocating for themselves and their children.
· Continuously communicate with client collaterals and providers of supportive services. This may include telephone contact and attending case conference meetings.
· Maintain charting and documentation standards in accordance with HIPAA, MCE requirements, and client chart procedures.
· Must be a Master’s level or Doctoral level clinician (Master’s degree in social work, mental health counseling, psychology, or marriage and family therapy; Doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology).
· At least three (3) years of experience in providing behavioral health services to youth and families.
· Training and experience delivering at least one of the listed EBTs (ARC, TF-CBT, PCIT) strongly preferred.
· Licensed or license eligible (LICSW, LMHC, etc.).
· Experience working collaboratively with state agencies, consumer and family advocacy groups, child and family-serving organizations, schools, health care providers, emergency services, and/or behavioral health outpatient facilities a plus.
· Prior experience with strengths-based assessments and development of treatment plans based on clear clinical formulations and knowledge of collateral systems.
· Capable of working collaboratively within a team structure.
The Metropolitan Boston – Complex Trauma Treatment Initiative (MB-CTTI) at JRI is a mobile service network delivering evidence-based trauma interventions to high-risk and underserved complex trauma-exposed…
JRI offers our team members and their families a diverse selection of benefits that are designed to meet the needs of our workforce. As an employee of JRI, there are many options to add to your total compensation package and your "take Home" pay through our generous and comprehensive benefits package which includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K with company match, Company sponsored pension plan, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life/AD&D, Long and Short Term Disability, Comprehensive Time Off Package, Paid Holidays, Tuition Remission, Health/Fitness Benefit, Worker's Compensation, Employee Assistance Program, Unemployment Insurance
JRI offers our team members and their families a diverse selection of benefits that are designed to meet the needs of our workforce. As an employee of JRI, there are many options to…