Product Management Manager
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve approximately 350,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here or check out this video.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Managing and leading the software product management function for the organization, in alignment with overall business needs. You will facilitate collaboration between Alliance staff and contracted vendors to ensure effective software product lifecycle management, including integration of new and revised software products in support of business goals. You will also communicate software product performance and capabilities to Alliance staff and software product requirements to vendors. You will manage, supervise, mentor and train assigned staff.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
• Knowledge of:
- Software product lifecycle management, from defining requirements to implementation
- Applying effective leadership skills, including team building, facilitating efficient and effective meetings, problem solving, conflict resolution, and negotiating with and influencing others
- Methods and techniques associated with the development of business requirements
- Principles and practices of technical/technology implementation processes, including the integration of systems and the application of information management
- Methods of product configuration in a Medicaid/Medicare environment
• Ability to:
- Train, mentor, supervise, and evaluate the work of staff
- Develop work plans and organize and prioritize unit activities
- Quickly and accurately assess the organization’s overall needs and the unique departmental considerations associated with each product development and implementation process
- Demonstrate a collaborative management style and effectively manage business relationships and contracts with vendors
• Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care, Information Technology, Information Science, Marketing, Public Administration or a related field
- A minimum of five years of professional product management experience in a managed health care environment which included some lead or supervisory experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying.
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Ample Paid Time Off
• 11 Paid Holidays per year
• 401(a) Retirement Plan
• 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
• Robust Health and Wellness Program
• Fresh Fruit Delivery
• EV Charging Stations
• And many more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For a complete position description and to apply online, please visit our careers website at http://www.ccah-alliance.org/careers.html