Details: Not Listed
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - the world's leader in the search for a cure for cystic fibrosis, and one of the most innovative and successful organizations of its kind - is seeking a Manager of HR Operations in Bethesda, MD (HQ). We are a nonprofit, donor-supported organization that has raised and invested hundreds of millions of dollars to help develop cystic fibrosis therapies that have changed the lives of people with this disease. Nearly every CF medicine available today was made possible because of Foundation support.
Manager of HR Operations and take our people-related processes to the next level. This is an opportunity to come into an exciting environment and build core processes and systems. This role combines your process excellence, compliance, HRIS systems insights, data & analytics, reporting, and passion for elevating operational capabilities into the ability to make a difference. In-depth knowledge of employment law to insure compliance and focus on building strong processes and capability to support a fast pace organization.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As employees perform their roles and responsibilities, they are expected to demonstrate behaviors that are aligned with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s Five Core Values including:
- Keep sight of what really matters.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do.
- Stronger together.
- Innovate with courage.
- Care about our people.
- Building process excellence to elevate the business from start-up phase to robust, world-class HR operations capability, overseeing all HR Operational items for our growing operations including analytics, reporting, compliance, ADP (HCM), compensation, I-9 and other related elements.
- Developing and implementing a multi-year plan for the evolution of HR operations elements. Setting the operational rhythms and service delivery standards, as well as ensuring they are consistently met or exceeded by the team.
- Ensuring high quality HR transactional data management. Owns employee data and accuracy locally. Acting as main point of contact for any internal and external audits regarding HR processes, ensuring compliance to existing audit standards.
- Responding to and complying with any internal/external investigations, audits, assessments and leading in corrective actions.
- Developing and sustaining appropriate controls for information, files, data, etc. Partnering with HR and CFF HR regional teams to develop insights for how HR Ops can best serve the evolving needs of our client groups. Managing and negotiating vendor relationships where needed.
- Improving the overall employee experience by strengthening the operational foundation OF HR for the business.
- Process expertise from any discipline – ideal candidates have experience in a live operations environment. Analytical orientation – demonstrated capability for data-driven decisions and data analysis. High systems comfort level. Workday experience preferred but not required. Other systems experience such as human capital management or enterprise resource planning is helpful.
- Experience in HR compliance, Employee Relations, compensation, and HRIS systems.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities as a leader of project teams.
- Clear communication skills - Succinct and vivid for topics that can be complex. Multi-cultural sensitivity and adaptability, both in corporate and field environment.
- Adaptability to adjust as the business grows and evolves.
- Strong team player.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in a continuous improvement environment in a corporate setting either in process improvement, compliance, HRIS, HR or shared services role.
- Monitoring internal HR systems and databases.
- Monitor key HR measures and metrics.
- In-depth experience in compliance, to insure compliance with internal and external audits.
- Good knowledge of employment law.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
Please see direct link to apply
Minimum Education Required