· Provide individual, family counseling and case management to families to prevent foster care placement and to promote wellbeing.
· Maintain a regular caseload in accordance with program’s policies and procedures.
· Conduct home visits and accompany clients to appointments as needed.
· Provide crisis intervention and manage emergencies as needed.
· Schedule, facilitate and/or participate in conferences with families, community partners and ACS using the Family Team Conferencing (FTC) model.
· Collaborate with ACS, schools and all collateral providers.
· Complete progress notes, FASP’s and statistical reports within deadlines for all cases.
· Have required Supervision and all necessary meetings and trainings.
· SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer.
· MSW or BSW with minimum of 5 years of experience in child welfare or related field.
· Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus.
· Minimum of one evening required depending on caseload.
: BILINGUAL CASE WORKER
: New York-Queens-Woodside
Minimum Education Required