The CHARGE Syndrome Foundation, a small to mid-sized nonprofit organization, is seeking a part-time (approximately 10 hours a week) Database Specialist to be responsible for the maintenance and daily operation of the Foundation’s database.
This position performs data entry, ensures data integrity, and records and acknowledges all donor gifts. The successful applicant will have a proven record of data processing and working with a relational database, together with a demonstrated understanding of nonprofit fundraising. The applicant will also be responsible for working in a team environment. Reports to the Foundation’s Executive Board.
Database Maintenance Responsibilities:
• Maintain donor database to ensure accuracy, integrity, and security.
• Post offline donations in database.
• Transfer/post transactions in fundraising platform to database .
• Troubleshoot donation and payment issues.
• Prepare acknowledgement and ensure timely and appropriate recognition of gifts and memberships.
• Create and provide required data utilizing queries, exports, and reports for internal and external use.
• Ensure routine database maintenance tasks (opt outs, returned mail) are performed in a timely manner.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with data entry and database maintenance.
• Experience with data queries and segmentation.
• Knowledge of basic principles of fundraising.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented and highly sensitive to data accuracy.
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• CRM software, Microsoft Teams, Office 365 including Excel knowledge and experience preferred
Competitive hourly rate of pay.
The CHARGE Syndrome Foundation, a small to mid-sized nonprofit organization, is seeking a part-time (approximately 10 hours a week) Database Specialist to be responsible for the maintenance and daily operation of the Foundation’s…