RoboFun | Vision Education & Media provides exciting, hands-on programs using emerging technologies for PK-12th grade youth. We ignite kids’ passion to explore and solve problems as they learn to invent, build, code, and collaborate. Our students build and program LEGO® robots, solder DIY electronic projects, create and code video games, and shoot stop motion animations.
The Onsite Program Manager will manage all programs that run at our studio in Manhattan. This incudes: after school, school day, weekend, and vacation programs. It also includes our onsite summer camp, birthday parties, private lessons, and special events. The Onsite Manager will liaise with our marketing agency to support marketing initiatives, including social media, print, and digital advertising campaigns, as well as develop and implement protocol for all client/parent interactions. Alongside the other managers, the Onsite Program Manager oversees a team of around 40 part-time teachers and will potentially manage support staff.
The Onsite Program Manager reports directly to the CEO, and works closely with seven other full time staff members. Work schedule is generally 9 AM-5 PM, Monday-Friday, with some weekend work required. Schedule flexibility is required to facilitate programs and oversee projects. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a creative and fast paced environment where he/she has the opportunity to design and manage their own division of a growing company.
· Manage a team of 2 - 10 staff members to make our four-classroom studio run smoothly
· Manage the studio facilities, ensuring the upkeep of our space
· Manage the on-site equipment
· Manage all aspects of programs on site with the goal of raising the revenue by 20% per year
· Effectively manage communications with relevant stakeholders
· Be a highly informed advocate of all RoboFun programs
· Master our curricula and support curriculum development for our programs
· Track financial records for on-site programs and events
· Support marketing initiatives as needed
· Supervise and support 40+ part time teachers.
Working with other program managers, facilitate technology trainings and professional development sessions for teaching staff.
· Work with Recruitment Manager to find staffing holes, conduct interviews, oversee teaching demos, and assign potential teacher candidates.
Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of related experience in teaching and managing programs with children. Experience in traditional, non-traditional, or supplemental education required. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required, as are a friendly and personable demeanor. Must have the ability to delegate and manage staff effectively and superior ability to influence and negotiate with diverse stakeholders with tact and tenacity. Attention to detail and strong follow-through is essential. Must have a demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects efficiently and independently in a rigorous team environment. Customer service experience is a plus. Must be passionate about RoboFun’s vision and mission. The ideal candidate has a business mind and a teacher’s heart.
Eligible to join our health care plan after 3 months, dental and vision included.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Onsite Program Manager in the subject line. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.