60 Madison Avenue
Writes grant proposals and reports, conducts research and identifies new sources for funding.
- Assist in the writing of grant proposals and applications in close coordination with the AVP of Development and program staff
- Research corporate, foundation and government funding sources; evaluate Requests for Proposals
- Write progress and final reports to foundations and government agencies
- Work with fiscal staff in preparing program budgets and monitoring grant-related expenditures
- Prepare for and attend meetings and site visits with current and potential donors
- Track pending proposals and deadlines for proposals and reports
- Draft correspondence and other documents as requested
- Write letters of acknowledgement to funders
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Knowledge, Skills Required:
- Superior writing, editing and oral communication skills
- Excellent research skills and understanding of the development process
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities, and work well under pressure
- Interest in and conviction of purpose for all programs in our clinics
- Healthcare and/or non-profit experience preferred but not required
- Respect for the rights of individuals to make their own decisions about family planning.
- Ability to communicate easily and display a cordial manner towards individuals from a variety of socio-economic, cultural and religious backgrounds
Excellent Benefits & PTO!
Minimum Education Required