The Contributor Development Partnership (CDP) is able to leverage the resources, expertise and infrastructure of Membership Marketing and Development at WGBH along with collected data from its 230+ member stations to develop, administer and support analysis, marketing/fundraising, and member engagement programs that not only strengthen local stations, but the public broadcast system as a whole. The CDP provides outsourced marketing and development services to PBS and NPR affiliate stations around the country
Under supervision of the CDP Director, the Client Services Specialist will be responsible for the coordination, management and quality-control of data transfers from our member stations adhering to data security protocols; introduction and on-boarding of new stations to CDP services; coordination and development of outbound CDP communications including our monthly newsletter and periodic blog postings; planning and coordination for a few events/meetings annually; and support of the CDP team and associated services as needed.
35% Data Transfer Management:
• Track monthly file collection and ensure that needed reminders and scheduling updates are being communicated to stations
• Identify issues with files and ensure they are formatted correctly for import, working with appropriate internal/external stakeholder to help resolve
• Provide stations with on-going training to help them better understand their data submission process and their ROAR reports.
• Continue to grow the number of stations submitting data (and correct data) on a quarterly basis. Ensure those stations that “fall” out of the process are recaptured in a timely manner.
• Identify opportunities within the process for increased efficiency and make changes accordingly.
30% Client Relations:
• Introduction of new stations to CDP through periodic “on-boarding” calls that covers the data submission process thoroughly; gives a broad overview of all CDP resources available to stations and reviews fee-based services
• Act as a touch-point/ambassador for all things CDP to clients/stations. Answer general fundraising questions, provide information about CDP initiatives, connect stations with others (external clients or station contacts) who can help them or provide feedback, and route contacts to the person (internally) best suited to help them when appropriate.
15% Outbound Client Communications Development:
• Produce/write monthly CDP Newsletter
• Periodic updates to the CDP Blog, including reposting/commenting on relevant articles, project updates, CDP news, etc.
• Website maintenance, such as adding links, updating outdated information, adding new pages as needed, etc.
• Management of contacts within Salesforce platform. Updating as needed and creating needed segmentation to ensure communications reach correct audience(s)
10% Event Planning/Management:
• Manage all logistics related to planning, site selection, accommodations, catering and off-site entertainment such as group dining and parties for various events annually (3-4)
• Help procure and write content for needed exhibition elements such as sponsorship “blurbs”, tradeshow materials, etc.
• Submit projections and/or tracking for financial outlays to management.
• Communicate agendas, accommodation information, etc. for participants/attendees
10% Miscellaneous Administrative Duties:
• Complete diligent note taking for monthly Advisor calls and periodic in-person meetings when appropriate
• Assist with client invoicing process and communication for outstanding payments, when needed.
• Help to maintain CDP calendar(s) to ensure status meetings, webinars, etc are all up to date and communicated to internal/external stakeholders.
• Background or interest in fundraising, communications or marketing preferred
• Experience with client service/communication required.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain strong relationships with constituents and vendors
• Must be highly organized, task and detail-oriented and possess a strong administrative skill set.
• Adept at managing multiple projects, clients and deadlines with a focus on process adherence and enhancement.
• Must also be able to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
• Excellent work ethic and professionalism are required.
• Must be flexible as projects change quickly
• Must have MS Office knowledge/experience
• Comfort with CRM systems or membership databases is helpful.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter through our website: https://www.wgbh.org/foundation/careers/employment-opportunities