Details: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Title: Administrative Coordinator
Reports To: Founding Partner
Status: Part-time (20 hours/week), includes benefits
Who We Are
Student Achievement Partners is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping teachers and school leaders implement high-quality, college- and career-ready standards. We believe that challenging academic standards are the foundation for improved student outcomes, but that standards alone are not enough. Students will only make dramatic gains in achievement if instructional materials, assessments, and classroom practices are true to the expectations of high-quality, college- and career-ready standards. Our work is grounded in research and evidence, and we are committed to sharing standards-aligned tools and practices freely with educators across the country through our website www.achievethecore.org.
SAP is an equal opportunity employer, committed to reflecting the diversity of the students we serve. We welcome applications from qualified candidates of all backgrounds.
About the Position
The Administrative Coordinator provides administrative support for the Founding Partner at Student Achievement Partners.
Specific Job Responsibilities
· Scheduling: manage the Founding Partner’s calendar, including prioritizing and scheduling appointments with internal team and external partners.
· Travel: manage all travel arrangements including transportation, hotel, and restaurant reservations.
· Administrative support: provide other administrative support to the Founding Partner including reserving meeting spaces and assisting with IT and equipment needs.
· Materials production: edit, print/ship, and/or distribute materials used for presentations by the Founding Partner.
· Three or more years of relevant experience
· Experience managing complex travel arrangements and calendars
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent problem solving skills; ability to anticipate changing circumstances and needs; ability to take initiative and use judgment to make decisions in the absence of specific directions
· Strong interpersonal, relationship cultivation and customer service skills
· Expert-level MS Outlook skills; competency in MS Word and Excel.
· High school diploma or equivalent plus demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Student Achievement Partners offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send your resume and a cover letter describing how you meet the above qualifications to Elizabeth Meier (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line, please include the position for which you are applying, where you found the job posting, and your name (.e.g. "Administrative Coordinator - idealist.org – First Last”).