Details: Salary range is competitive based on experience
4261 N. 5th Street
PA CareerLink seeks a candidate for the position Job Developer to work full-time. The Job Developer is responsible to provide job placement services for participants of PA CareerLink - North.
Essential duties and skills include:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of job placements for all participants of the PA CareerLink - North center.
- Visit and screen individual employers, develops specific work orders for each employer, and ensure that there are adequate jobs for all work ready job candidates.
- Generate a constant pool of job orders into which job candidates can be placed.
- Collaborate with other PA CareerLink staff to learn about job candidate skills or special needs that may be relevant in developing and securing job placements.
- Maintain accurate employer profiles and job order listings.
- Ensure that job orders are filled in a timely and effective manner.
- Attend and participate in all staff and team meetings.
- Prepare for and conduct quarterly presentation regarding placement status, progress, and strategy to comply with performance goals.
- Organize job fairs and employer visits; assist with Job Club, and other activities.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities include:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university in a related field of study is preferred.
- Prior sales, marketing, employment counseling or job development experience.
- Knowledge of/experience navigating Philadelphia workforce development and social service systems.
- Knowledge of employment services, job development strategies and labor market trends in a range of occupational fields (professional, skilled, semi-skilled and industrial).
- Ability to outreach, network, and market participants and program.
- Ability to motivate participants toward full-time, entry-level employment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and other widely utilized software applications.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills preferred.
To learn more about Esperanza, please visit us at www.esperanza.us
We offers a comprehensive employee health & wellness benefits program
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information or to apply, send inquiries, resume, cover letter, and salary history to: Esperanza's HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4261 N. 5th St., Philadelphia, PA 19140