- The Clinician provides clinical assessment, safety and treatment planning, individual and group treatment to Persons residing in an Intensive Behavioral Group Living Environment (IBGLE) as well as providing clinical training and supervision of direct care staff regarding the proper implementation of clinical interventions.
- The Clinician will engage, build relationships, and empower Persons residing in the IBGLE to actively engage in services.
- Conduct and document clinical and risk assessments, develop safety and treatment plans, and select and implement clinical interventions.
- Actively collaborate with the IBGLE team and externally with the Persons’ extended treatment team, identified and authorized natural supports, and Care Coordination Entities in order to best support the Person.
- Provide crisis assessment, prevention, and needed intervention during the work day and while on-call on nights and weekends as scheduled.
- Train and supervise IBGLE direct care staff regarding on therapeutic skills and interventions, as well as clinical documentation skills, via individual and group training as needed.
- Assume program leadership in the absence of the Residential Program Director in order to facilitate day to day operations.
- Contribute to the overall operational functioning of the IBGLE including facilitation of day to day operations and sharing in the administrative responsibilities of the RPD as requested and in the absence of the Residential Program Director.
- Utilize recovery-oriented language and principles in all communication and interactions with Persons, colleagues, and collaterals.
- LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, or other behavioral health category which qualifies as a Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts required.
- At least two years of related experience.
- Demonstrated professional communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and writing assessments and treatment plans.
- Proficiency in word processing and other computer functions using Windows, Word, and Google Email and Apps.
- Department of Public Health certification in medication administration required within 3 months of hire.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends on an as needed basis.
- Ability to climb stairs and carry up to 40 pounds, as well as the physical capacity to assist people with mobility impairments as needed.
- Valid driver's license.
- Use of personal cell phone for work purposes.
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
- Driving License Required
Minimum Education Required